Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Village France

Click image to make it larger.

PHOTOGRAPHY ELVIS DI FAZIO

I met this amazing boy on my travels to France, he offered to put a roof over my head during my last week there. I was lucky to meet his wonderful mother and adorable brother Alex and experience the village lifestyle.....so different to Paris the city.

I really had never experienced such sexual liberation and unconditional love from people who who had only just met me. Antoine and his family will always be close to my heart. I can't wait to go back and visit them again really soon.


Below are the brothers in a fun bath scene, we were all a bit messy by this stage..too many shots served by french mother.

Images first seen in Guapo magazine NEW YORK and the POP magazine

filep@thepop.com



FOLLOW THE ACTION