Tuesday, December 15, 2009

SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST

GRAZIA MAGAZINE  "SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST"

click images to make them larger









This was the first big shoot i did for GRAZIA mag here in oz. I did this yonks ago but it still stands as one of my favz!

Mark (art director / stylist) liked the way i shot sporty guys and he wanted me to translate that with high fashion and his styling. He cast Simone Kerr for this.

perfect considering her history with dancing more specifically pole dancing. as soon as i found that out the shoot for me was all about effortless flexibility.

She really reminds me of kelly lebrock from weird science mixed in with the girls from the Robert palmer film clip "addicted to love"

the whole day while i was shooting I had the scene from total recall in my head.

The part where Arnold Swartzenager has to choose his idea women from the computer and he chooses her hair colour "bru-nette" and then has to choose her build and hes like "at-let-ic!"

Simone.... you are very AT-LE-TIC!

she became the flavour for me with the GRAZIA shoots. who could complain. she's so amazing! she moves like a minx!

Photography Elvis Di Fazio
Stylist Mark Vassallo
Make up and hair Jody Oliver







FOLLOW THE ACTION